We have two Shared Hosting Platforms, each with various shared hosting plans.
If you are uncertain what your website is presently running, check your page URLS in your web browser. If they end in .asp .aspx or similar then you will need a Windows Shared Hosting Plan. If the pages end in .php .htm .html etc then it’s very likely a Linux Shared Hosting Plan is fine.
Importantly, if your local computer at home or in the office runs Windows, it does NOT mean your website needs a Windows Hosting Plan. Please ask us if you are not quite sure.
With every shared web hosting plan, we offer a 30 day Money Back Guarantee and FREE same day Setup.
- Email Address Aliases
- Email Forwarding / Redirections
- Email Autoresponders (on request)
- Fully-featured web and email servers
- Web Mail (Web-based Email)
- Ability to use your own domain name
- Domain name aliases
- Domain Management Control Panels
- FTP Access to upload your website
- Server Side Includes (SSI)
- Webalizer Graphical Web Statistics
- Raw Log Files
- Password Protected Directories/Pages
Power and Networks
- Web hosting in Australia
- Daily Server replication to alternate hardware to ensure minimum downtime in the event of server failure!
- Daily Backups as a secondary backup measure.
- Redundant Internet server connections
- 24 / 7 / 365 Network and server Monitoring
- Redundant Power supply
- UPS Power Backup
- Diesel Generator Backup
- Battery Backup