The Risks Of Hosting Email On Your Own Web Server
- Red Rook specialises in Australian web and email hosting.
- Email can generate excessive amounts of traffic which can load the web server down and affect the performance of your Australian web site hosting service(s).
- If you are on a traffic-limited hosting or co-location arrangement, any excess traffic may result in unexpected costs.
- Using a separate email and web server ‘spreads the risk’ in the event of server crash. Only one or the other server will be affected (unless of course there are issues further up the supply chain e.g. within the datacentre).
Email with Red Rook
- If you’d like to decrease your management costs and risk of hosting and managing either your own email, or email accounts of your customers, Red Rook can help.
- Either phone us now on 1800 66 4321 or email us via our sales information online form.