3 Reasons to Register a Domain Name
- Your own domain name portrays a professional image.
- You will no longer need to change your email address or web site address whenever you change your ISP (Internet Service Provider)
- A domain name registered for more than one year is thought to be regarded more favourably by the search engines (in terms of helping your rankings) than one registered for only one year.
Finding a good domain name for your business
Keep these in mind when choosing a domain name:
- Make it easy to spell, and spelled as it sounds e.g. redrook.com would be better than reddrook.com
- Avoid non-alphanumeric characters… and probably avoid numerals altogether.
- Apply the ‘keep it simple’ principle.
- If you have the Australian market in mind, register a .com.au domain name as well as the .com (if available).
Click here for our domain name price listDomain Prices
Buy your own domain nameBuy Now!
How much does a domain name cost?
- Red Rook offers competitive prices on most domain name types. Whether it’s a .com, a .com.au, or a .net, we can help you find the domain name you’re looking for and get it registered within hours.
- You will need to register/apply for a domain name, or get authority to use a sub-domain of another domain name. Domain name pricing will vary between suppliers, but Red Rook’s competitive pricing can be found here. If you wish to register a .au domain the registering authority (Registrar) may require proof of existing use of a similar name by the business e.g. an ABN or ACN, or product line etc.