Information of a general nature about web hosting and Red Rook.
For more complicated or technical questions related to web hosting.
Details about promoting your website using search engines etc.
What you need to know to get your web site or hosting account setup.
Plain English explanations of a lot of the Technical Jargon you may hear.
Information about e-commerce.
Invoicing, Billing, Delivery, Disputes and Refunds Information
- – For Tax purposes, our ABN is : 98 758 870 074
- – All services are required to be paid by the invoice due date.
- – Web Hosting services are required to be paid in advance. For example, a site hosted for the month of June will be invoiced with a due date of 1st June.
- – Once payment is made, the service will be operational for that invoiced period.
- – On receipt of payment our billing system will automatically send you a Payment Confirmation email.
- – A 30 day money back guarantee is available for all customers.
- – A full refund will be offered for services with major faults/defects as per Australian Consumer Law.
- – Partial service failures and steps to follow for a refund are covered in our Service Level Agreement.
- – For all Billing enquires, please contact us via email or phone.
- – Cancellation of a service prior to expiration of that service will not automatically guarantee a refund. However, on request, Red Rook will consider each individual case, with a refund at the discretion of Red Rook.
Some randomly selected questions…
- I am having problems receiving my emails
- I don’t have internet access. Can I still have a web site?
- How do I connect to the Internet now that Red Rook is hosting my web site?
- Can I still download emails to my computer if I use Webmail?
- What happens if I cancel my web hosting before I have used up all my credit?