You may be in the process of developing a new website, or perhaps, you have an existing website that you wish to transfer to Red Rook. Either way, we can help you with the ongoing marketing of your website.
There are so many ways to promote your website. Just a few include:
- include your URL on your business card and stationary
- conventional advertising medium such as radio, television, and press
- run a competition and encourage contestants to visit your site
- search engines
Red Rook has experience in web site promotion and marketing using varied channels. We can help you too!
The following options will soon be available on our online order form for you to select when you place your Australian web hosting order.
For search engine optimisation purposes, its important to carefully target keywords that are relevant to your product and/or service that you wish to promote using your website. Even better, hopefully these keywords are, already being regularly searched for.
Red Rook provides a Keyword Analysis service for small and large businesses which includes:
- Keyword suggestions, based upon your business, product, service, and/or industry;
- Recent keyword search frequency, as reported by major search engines;
This service is available upon request. Please ask for a Keyword Analysis quotation.
Red Rook has considerable experience in search engine and internet marketing. Some of the internet marketing service we offer include:
- Search engine submission;
- Google Pagerank (PR) monitoring;
- Inbound link building;
- Search engine listing monitoring for specified keyword searches;
- Website search engine optimisation evaluations.
Please ask us about the service(s) of particular interest to you. We are happy to individually discuss and quote on your internet marketing requirements.