Good reasons to use Australian web hosting services
- If your customer target market is mostly Australian, they’ll thank you for not hosting overseas – website response and download times can be up to 5 times faster for a visitor to your web site from Australia.
- Fast response times to technical difficulties – different time zones can result in delays in attending to urgent matters, as web hosts with offshore servers may need to rely on a third party to address any problems.
Red Rook’s web servers are in Australia
Many so-called Australian web hosting companies don’t physically host customer web sites in Australia. Often, these operators use services based in North America. With Red Rook, you can be sure that your website will be:
- Hosted in a state-of-the-art datacentre in Sydney, Australia, with all the redundancy required for maximum uptimes.
- Hosted on servers owned by Red Rook – not on servers rented from another provider.
- On a server managed from within Australia and that we have staff available in the event of a critical emergency e.g. hard drive failure.
A genuinely Australian web hosting provider
- Access our 24/7 emergency support telephone number, in the event you have concerns your web site or email is not functioning correctly.
- Use our service without risk as we offer a lifetime satisfaction guarantee.
- Test the speed of Red Rook’s servers by running this test.
Put our service to the test
Telephone us now:
1800 664 321 (from within Australia) or
+613 6286 8308 (outside Australia)
If you get our receptionist or a phone message, we’re probably on the phone helping someone else, but PLEASE leave your number, tell us why you’re phoning, and then see how long it takes us to phone you back.
Sign up now and give Red Rook’s Australian web hosting service a try. There’s good reason why most of our new customers come from word-of-mouth referral.
Where is your website hosted now?
If you’d like to find out if your web site is currently hosted in Australia, you can check here.
Ask your prospective web host if they GUARANTEE they are a provider of Australian web hosting services. If you’d like to check, you can run this test on their domain name (rather than www.redrook.com). Remember though, they may host THEIR web site in Australia… but not yours!