We Don't Like to Use The Word "Cheap"
- According to the dictionary, "cheap" is defined as "of little account; of small value; mean; shoddy..."
- Many web hosting companies offer "cheap" web hosting because they cut costs on support and service. Red Rook offers web hosting at a low price, but if you also want good customer service, then you'll get what you pay for.
- If support and service is of little consequence to you, there are plenty of web hosting companies that will gladly take your money. In the end, they'll cost you more in time because problems can take way too long to resolve, if in fact you can resolve them at all.
- Red Rook provides a 24/7 emergency telephone service. If you can't see your web site, or your email isn't working, you'll be able to get a response from us. If it's not an emergency, we ask you to submit a support request and you'll be responded to in good time.
- Think of it like this...the web hosting is free...it's the customer service you should be willing to pay for.